Wednesday 2 June 2010

Time to get back on the horse, the horse being Sarah Jessica Parker

So I've been a bit down recently, I've had my reasons all a bit irrelevant now but I am back, whats made me happy? For starters the sun is shining again plus I've been out clothes shopping so I'm looking good. So what shall I talk about? I could bring up the shootings that happened today but it's to soon. I could let you all know that I recently found out that cardigans are made from the fur of a rare bat found only in northern Europe. But I think I'm going to talk about cowboys.

Cowboys are the new black, they are the new pirate and the new vampire all rolled in to one. Its difficult to make cowboys shit. It was difficult to make vampires shit as well but American film makers found a way and don't get me started on pirates. So why the big love going out to cowboys? 3 words. RED DEAD REDEMPTION. To be honest almost all cowboy films I've seen in the last 20 years have been pretty good. So imagine being able to play out your favourite moment from those films in a game, this is what red dead redemption does, it lets you be the cowboy. If you don't own a mans game console like a ps3 or an xbox 360 i could safely say its worth getting one just to experience this game. While you have that console maybe play GTA 4 as well.

I dread to think what would happen if game developers tried to make a game about the twilight series. I imagine it would feature misunderstood teenagers that can't get over there first ever broken heart, who probably just act stupid and miserable all the time. Every sunny day your weird vampire mate would look like he was used as a towel to clean up a wanking competition. I get that I'm being unfair on twilight, I know it was meant to be viewed by girls, but it does wind me up a little that they don't seem to realize how stupid it is.

Any way I feel I shouldn't finish with out saying a little bit about sex in the city 2, i haven't seen it I don't think i ever will, people know my views on the first one. The real reason i wont be watching SITC 2 is because of the terrible trailer, all trailers should try and show some of the best parts of a movie and use that as it selling point. All I saw in the SITC trailer was woman walking around in clothes, nice clothes I suppose and a woman falling of a camel not exactly comedy gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment