Tuesday 19 January 2010

In the begining

I've been talked in to creating somthing abysmal. Hopefully it'll be filled with spelling mistakes and grammer errors as i've always had trust issues with spell check. My former collegue and current gamecube pimp James "the cookie monster" Cooke has talked me into doing this. I say talked me into but i caved easily, i guess if anything I was bored and needed something to do.

I'll start with talking to anyone who will listen about a certain dead cat, as i've already stated om facebook i'm a little upset after reading about a cat that was run over after it crossed the street trying to catch its bus. The story goes that this cat took the same bus everyday for 4 years. In all honesty i dont beleive this i mean if the bus service was that reliable the company would be the only bus service in the country. I guess it just made me think of all the animals there have been in my home and how many of them died pointlessly. I think its safe to say that out of a possible 20 pets only 3 of them died of old age (or lethal injection). So if anyone from the RSPCA is reading this maybe its time to investigate?

Like i also commented on a certain facebook post is about how although there are wars and mass deaths from natural disasters ( natural disasters if you not crazy, gods judgement if you are) . None of that stuff seems to phase me, probably because I'm use to it the stupid media has decensored me to it then they act all surprised when i don't turn away in horror when they start a piece with some viewers may want to turn away.

I guess my point is that nothing shocks me now except cute animals being killed so if they want to keep making Saw films shocking they should start torturing kittens and puppy's and getting there owners to watch I still wouldn't watch it but only as now i would be to scared to.

No comments:

Post a Comment