Monday 25 January 2010

the 4th blog of the trilogy

Who are we? how do we define ourselves? Do you think of yourself as the smart individual, funny and caring? Or more likely are you the person you are when drunk? They say it lowers your inhibitions so it is more likely that your true self is revealed. I can honestly say that alcohol does not affect me in that way as I don't get aggressive or overly emotional I just loose my balance a bit and start talking crap. No what reveals my true character is when i play online games. This is when my dark side emerges this is when i become a bit of a loud mouth cunt. I'll be playing happily killing my enemies with great ease and some 9 year old kid (who shouldn't even own the game) will join the enemy team. Every bullet he fires will find its way between my virtual eyes, every missile strike will land perfectly between my legs and this is when nature changes. Every foreign voice i hear over the headset will make me lash out like a BNP extremist. Every time i get myself killed carelessly by a cowardly sniper hiding at the back of the map I'll make dam sure he gets a personal message from me calling him a pussy. Every time i get knifed by some American who bugged me before the game started I'll be sure to call him a fag (not in a homophobic way, just as for some reason Americans more then most take great offence to this).

I don't want to believe that this is who i truly am a homophobic racist but that's what spurts out when i loose control the same way that people act out more when they have some booze in their system. This rage of mine can be more then that like with some people while drunk they tend to do mindless act of vandalism and destruction if i get to pissed off I've been known to smash a controller against a wall or Punch holes in walls (plasters walls, i haven't been smashing holes in brick). I don't want to freak anyone out i wont come to your house happily play with your wii lose a game a throw your TV out of the nearest window, these acts of rage i only let out safely while on my own.

All of this safely brings me on to the incredible HULK i recently watched a cartoon movie called planet hulk, if i do say so myself a sure contender for a golden globe maybe even an Oscar, that is if they like watching giant green men smash stuff up. The hulk is David Banner's alter ego he is what happens when banner loses it, yet he never became as pointlessly hate full as i seem to. He never wishes death to the french, he doesn't get into 5 minuet arguments with yanks over why using double shotgun is a pussy's choice. NO. he usually gets into adventures and saves peoples lives, this is what he does when he is angry, he saves lives and destroys stuff in cool ways "HULK SMASH". Just think for a second about what you do when your drunk, how you act and how sometimes when your inhibitions are low what you do? It doesn't have to be when drunk it could be when you get road rage? maybe drugs do it for you? who knows but pretty much all of us lose control at some point.

Now think what might you do if you had super powers and you got drunk or got angry, how you might act. Then ask yourself do you ever truly deserve those kind of powers? Now don't imaging you have super powers but your given the job of American president a job considered to be the most powerful in the world, are you saying you wouldn't invade a country if you could?

No comments:

Post a Comment