Monday 24 May 2010

The Hulk doesn't blog he just breaks stuff

But alas I am not the Hulk, that fight with the military proved that. No super powers for me, when things piss me off I can only write them down for others to read and take fake interest in and that makes me the crappiest super hero of them all, even worse then booster gold (that's in there for hardcore comic lovers and I know nobody reading this has the faintest idea who that is).

So whats been pissing me off, for starters the England flag. Its so dull I mean really it looks like it was designed by a four year old that had a small red pen and a bit of paper. Where is the imagination? Our saint thought a dragon I mean personally I think it would be better if the dragon was are saint. Imagine how cool the flag would be then. Another issue I have is how tacky it looks hanging out of house windows, yes fine lets pubs display it as much as they want. But we pride ourselves above all things on not being American so let them keep there pointless views on patriotism and we can go out for a curry. For the record this is not me telling you that you cant have a flag, NOBODY IS TELLING YOU THIS, this is me giving you my opinion on them. Nobody has said you cant do this, a couple of right wing papers reported that some pub chains wont be as it attracts mindless thugs in to their establishments. But in fairness I think the thugs where there anyway and they just wanted to beat some people up.

I made a joke the other day to a friend it goes something like this. Woman can say that we don't understand the pain they go through while having a baby this of course is untrue for any man that has been forced to watch Sex in the City movie. Jesus that was some pain full 2 hours, the next Saw films will be based around forcing men to sit through that film twice or choosing to rip out there eyes and shove needles in to there ears. It wasn't just that it was a bad film, that would be to simple. O no it also had to be pointless, little more then an extended version of the TV series. So why didn't they just make a T.V. movie? Some of you are saying that's the point, they just gave the audience more of what they wanted. Well FUCK YOU, If you have that big a budget have the girls fighting of an alien invasion using the powers of prada. They can get there tits out every now and again just for kicks and instantly with have a much better film. This anger comes from the up coming release of Sex and the City 2. This time they are on holiday, sadly not in some really hostile Muslim country which ends with each of the girls being stoned to death.

The next biggest gripe on my list is my computer mouse, yeah you die, you die and you go to hell. It seemed so cool at the time as it uses lasers. But now its nothing but an issue the only surface I can use it on that doesn't make it act like someone with turrets is skin, I constantly find myself using my hand or leg, stupid mouse. But at least I have resolved this issue by ordering a new one. One out of three issues resolved, I class that as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment